Every month, the NARUC Center for Partnerships & Innovation (CPI) organizes an Innovation Webinar on an emerging issue in electricity regulation. Held on Thursdays from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET, these educational webinars are open to the public.
With support from the U.S. Department of Energy, CPI is pleased to connect its members and the public with new research, subject-matter experts, and diverse opinions on a variety of issues relevant to public utility commissions. Presentation slides and recordings for past webinars are posted on the NARUC website. Learn More
- Staffing the Evolving PUC Workforce: Exploring Recruitment, Retention, and Alternative Tactics, May 13, 2021
- Initiative on Cybersecurity in Solar Projects: Cybersecurity Advisory Team for State Solar, April 15, 2021
"Surge" calls are forums for state public utility commission staff to share how different commissions are approaching new issues in electricity regulation. These peer exchange opportunities enable staff to learn from each other in a members-only setting. NARUC staff compile non-attributed summaries of staff comments and discussion after each call. Learn More
Quarterly surge calls are closely coordinated with the NARUC Staff Subcommittee on Energy Resources and the Environment and are only open to current commission staff. Commission staff can request topics for calls by contacting Kiera Zitelman. NARUC thanks the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Electricity for supporting this activity.
- Energy Storage Equity, April 12, 2021
- Distribution System Data Sharing, December 14, 2020
- Energy Efficiency and COVID-19, August 3, 2020
- COVID-19 and Clean Energy, April 27, 2020
- Carbon Pricing, February 3, 2020
NARUC connects commissions with technical assistance and support opportunities across the federal government and the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Laboratories. As new assistance opportunities are announced, they will be posted on this webpage. Learn More